Oysters 'n' Bacon Recipe
|Oysters 'n' Bacon Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 oz sliced Bacon (cut in half)
- 4 tsp White Sugar
- ¼ cup dark Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 (8 oz) can Oysters (drained)
How to make Oysters 'n' Bacon:
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat and cook bacon till it shrinks. Make sure that it does not turn crispy.
- Remove and transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
- Mix together white sugar, soy sauce and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Wrap an oyster with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with other oysters and bacon slices.
- Place the wrapped oysters in the baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes till the sauce has thickened and bacon has turned crispy at the edges.