Paal Paniyaram Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cookatease.com/paal-paniyaram-sweet-rice-urad-dal-balls-soaked-in-milk
|Paal Paniyaram Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 1 cup Urad Dal
- 1 cup Raw Rice
- 1 Coconut
- 3 cup Sugar
- Few Cardamoms
- Oil to fry
- Salt as pr taste
How to make Paal Paniyaram:
- Soak urad dal and rice for about 3 hours.
- Add little salt and grind to make paste.
- Extract coconut milk and add cardamom and sugar.
- Heat oil and fry one tsp of the above paste in it. It should form round balls.
- Add them to the coconut mixture. Mix well and serve.