Palada Payasam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/kerala-recipes/palada-payasam-recipe/
|Palada Payasam Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 300 gm Palada Payasam Mix
- Cardamoms Powder (Elakka)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 ltrs Milk
How to make Palada Payasam:
- First boil milk in a big vessel.
- Add Palada mix into the boiling milk.
- Stir constantly and cook on high flame till it gets little thick
- Add ghee and take it off the fire.
- Take another pan and roast cashew using lot of ghee.
- Remove it and add it on the Palada Payasam and add little cardamom powder.
Serve it cold.