Palak Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2012/03/spinach-dosa-palak-dosa-step-by-step.html
|Palak Dosa Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- ½ bunch Spinach
- 1½ cups Rice Flour
- ½ cup Upma Rava
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Palak Dosa:
- Combine spinach with water in a grinder and grind into a fine paste.
- Mix spinach paste with rice flour and rava in a large bowl, adding some water if required. Blend to make a fine batter.
- Stir in salt and cumin.
- Heat oil in a pan and put a large spoonful of the batter. Spread to make a dosa. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer into a serving platter.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot.