Palak Paratha Recipe
|Palak Paratha Recipe|
|Rating||9.3 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted
- 1 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain), roasted
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- Oil/butter (as required)
How to make Palak Paratha:
- Boil water in a pan and add palak. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain out the water and allow the palak to cool.
- Grind the coriander leaves, palak and green chillies to make a fine paste.
- Take bowl and add in it wheat flour, carom, cumin, onions, palak paste, chilli powder, 1 tbsp oil and salt. Mix well and knead it to make smooth dough, by adding enough water.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it giving a circular shape.
- Repeat the same procedure with rest of the dough.
- Cook the rotis in tawa with ghee.
- The parathas are done, when both the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve hot and crispy Palak Paratha with butter and curd.