Indian Recipes : Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Paneer Butter Masala is delicious Punjabi recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Paneer Makhani by following this easy recipe.
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
• 250 gm Paneer
• 2 Onions (blanched and pureed)
• 2tbsp Butter
• 3 tbsp Tomato puree
• 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 2 tbsp Cashew nut paste
• 2 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• 1 Cup Fresh cream How to make Paneer Butter Masala:
• Cut Paneer in cubes and fry. Soak them in warm water so that they become soft.
• Heat butter in a kadai and add the onion puree and sauté till they turn light brown in color. (This is also known as brown paste)
• Add Ginger garlic paste to the brown paste mixture and sauté for sometime.
• Then add the Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, cashew paste, tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and sauté for sometime.
• Add the soaked paneer cubes, little water and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes semi-solid.
• Finally garnish it with fresh cream.
• Paneer Butter Masala is ready.
its very easy to cook nd very yummmmyyyy...
Submitted by: shalu shobhwani
posted : 30-Apr-2012 08:27 AM
Very simple to make and yet is so delicious. Made it for diwali and my friends loved it. The only modification I did was to add more cashew paste.
Submitted by: Vidushi
posted : 26-Oct-2011 10:15 PM
its great......its spicy...
Submitted by: avinash
posted : 20-Aug-2011 09:10 AM
Recipe of the Month
Bruschetta is a very popular Italian appetizer. Learn How To Make Bruschetta by...