Paneer Chili Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/paneer-chilli-fry-oetlNWbcefhbj.html
|Paneer Chili Fry Recipe|
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Capsicum
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 large Onion
- 500 gms Paneer
- 2 tsp ground Anardhana
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Paneer Chili Fry:
- Chop the tomatoes and green chilies into fine slices.
- De-seed the capsicum and cut into thin semi circles.
- Chop the onions into fine slices and keep it ready.
- Heat the oil and fry onions until it is pink.
- Now add paneer, tomato, salt and boil it in a very low flame for about 5 minutes.
- At the end garnish with coriander leaves