Paneer Cocktail Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cooking4allseasons.blogspot.in/2013/09/cocktail-paneer-curried-indian-cottage.html
|Paneer Cocktail Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||7 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tsp Amchur Powder
- 225 grams hard Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 teacup plain Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
How to make Paneer Cocktail:
- Mix the plain flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 teacup of water.
- Then, mix the amchur powder, ajwain, chili powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- After that, dip the paneer pieces into the batter and fry themin oil.
- After they are properly fried, roll them into the prepared masala mixture.
- Put on the toothpicks and serve hot