Paneer Makhani Recipe
Photo Credit: http://honestcooking.com/true-crowd-pleaser-paneer-makhni/
|Paneer Makhani Recipe|
||8.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 250 gm Paneer
- 200 gm Fresh Cream
- 200 gm Tomato Puree
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek leaves (Dried Kasuri Methi)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2-3 Green Chillies (slit from the middle)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Paneer Makhani:
- Melt butter in a pan and add green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder. Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, add cream and garam masala. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add pieces of paneer and cool for one minute.
- Serve Paneer Makhni hot, garnished with coriander.