Paneer Manchurian Recipe
|Paneer Manchurian Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 200 gm Cottage Cheese (Paneer) (cubed)
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Chinese Salt
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tsp Spring Onions (chopped)
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 4 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 6 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp grated Paneer
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
How to make Paneer Manchurian:
- Combine paneer pieces with salt and 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp of corn flour, all-purpose flour, ginger-garlic paste and salt in a bowl and prepare a batter adding little water.
- Heat the oil in frying over medium high heat.
- Dip the marinated paneer into prepared batter and toss into the oil
- Fry paneer cubes until golden on each side into batches.
- Remove the oil from pan leaving 1 tbsp into it.
- Add garlic cloves and allow it turn golden.
- Add soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, green chilies, salt, Chinese salt along with 1½ cups of water.
- Combine remaining corn flour with water and add to the pan.
- Bring and to boil and remove from the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with rice.