Paneer Roll Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/veg/Paneer-Kathi-Roll
|Paneer Roll Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Rava
- 250 g Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Capsicums (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 6 Bread Slices
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp minced Green Chily
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Oil (to fry)
How to make Paneer Roll:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and slightly fry onions and capsicums.
- Stir in green chili paste, salt, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and coriander leaves.
- Combine all-purpose flour, corn flour, cottage cheese, and sauteed vegetables together. Knead well to form smooth dough.
- Soak bread slices in water and immediately squeeze out the extra moisture and mix with dough.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and give them an oval shape.
- Roll into rava and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the rolls until golden brown, on medium-low heat.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.