Paneer Sandwich Recipe
|Paneer Sandwich Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 8 slices Brown Bread
- ½ cup Cucumber (grated)
- ½ cup Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup Paneer (grated)
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1tbsp Butter
How to make Paneer Sandwich:
- Mix the paneer with cucumber, onions, cabbage, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread a layer of butter on one side of the bread slice.
- Now take other bread slice and repeat the same procedure.
- Put some paneer mixture on a bread slice evenly and cover it with another slice.
- Press slightly and roast it till it turns crispy.
- Paneer Sandwich is ready to savor. Serve with chutney.