Pani Puri Recipe
|Pani Puri Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (92 votes)|
- 1 cup Rava
- 1 tbsp Maida
- 1/4 tbsp Soda
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Kala namak
- 2 tbsp Tamarind pulp
- 200 gm Sprouts (boiled)
- 150 gms Potatoes (boiled)
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Cup mint leaves
- Oil for frying
How to make Pani Puri:
- Mix rava, Maida, soda and salt to make dough.
- Keep it covered by a wet cloth for sometime.
- Make circle like rolls from the dough and place them in a damp cloth.
- Heat oil and fry dough circles till it turns golden brown.
- Puri is ready.
- Grind mint and coriander leaves to make a paste.
- Mix red chilli powder, cumin powder, kala namak, tamarind pulp and salt well.
- Add mint corainder paste to the mixture.
- Add 4 cups water to this mixture.
- Masala water is ready.
- Mash the potatoes and add sprouts, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Make a hole in puri and stuff the mixture into it.
- Serve Golgappe with prepared masala water.