Photo Credit: http://spiceupwithsoma.blogspot.in/2015/04/ranga-aloo-r-pantua-sweet-potato.html
- 2-1/2 cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 4 cups Chenna
- 3/4 cup Semolina Flour (Suji)
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Khoya
- Handful Raisins
- 2-1/2 cups Ghee
How to make Pantuva:
- Make a thin sugar syrup with sugar and water.
- Knead the chenna and semolina flour, by adding ghee to make a smooth paste.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions.
- Roll to form balls.
- Stuff each mixture ball with khoya and raisins.
- Heat ghee and fry the balls of chenna and semolina flour, until golden brown.
- Drain and immerse in syrup for half an hour, and offer.