Papad Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://maayeka.com/2011/12/papad-paratha.html
|Papad Paratha Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Oil
- 4 to 5 Fried Papad
- 250g Wheat Flour
How to make Papad Paratha:
- Knead the wheat flour into dough and make small balls.
- Mix in coriander leaves with crushed papad (fried).
- Roll a ball of the kneaded flour into small round shapes.
- Stuff it with papad mixture and roll it out into parathas.
- Apply some oil and cook on tava.
- Serve it hot.
Serve it with chutney or pickle.