Papad Poha Recipe
|Papad Poha Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cups Poha (Flaked Rice)
- 2 Urad Dal Papad
- 1 tsp Sugar, powdered
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Coconut, thin slices
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- A pinch of Asafetida
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 2 Green Chilies, slit lengthwise
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Groundnut, roasted
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Papad Poha:
- Roast the papads and break them into small pieces.
- Bake poha in microwave for about 3 minutes to make it crispy.
- Now add red chilli powder, dry coconut pieces, sugar, salt and the papad pieces in the poha and mix well.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and then add mustard and cumin seeds. As the seeds splutter, add green chillies, roasted groundnut, curry leaves, turmeric powder and asafetida and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the previously prepared poha mixture to this tempering and mix.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts. The papad poha is ready to be served.