Papaya Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://telugu-recipes.blogspot.in/2009/05/papaya-chutney-method-i.html
|Papaya Chutney Recipe|
||25-30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Papaya
- 2 tsp Minced Ginger Root
- 2 tsp Garlic (sliced)
- 200 gm Jaggery
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Tamarind Juice
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Water as required
How to make Papaya Chutney:
- Wash and peel the papaya; cut into slices.
- Take a vessel and put papaya slices, ginger root, and garlic along with water.
- Bring it to a boil over medium heat and then add jaggery, salt and chilli powder.
- Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tamarind juice and garam masala and mix thoroughly.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the chutney thickens to the desired consistency.
- Rmove pan from the heat, and let cool; serve as needed.