Paprika Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/31523/creamy+paprika+chicken+and+mushroom
|Paprika Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 chicken Breasts (Skinless)
- 1 Pound Mushroom (Fresh and Sliced)
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper (Grounded)
- 1 Pinch of Garlic Powder
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 1 tsp Paprika (Spice made from Capsicum Annum)
How to make Paprika Chicken With Mushrooms:
- Cut the chicken breasts into two halves and sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Melt butter in a deep frying pan and put chicken breasts, cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken breasts and layer it with onions and mushrooms.
- Cook for another ten minutes and cover the lid also.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.