Paprika Pork Roast Recipe
Photo Credit: https://laurentidewinery.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/paprika-pork-tenderloin-with-2011-laurentide-chardonnay-cream-sauce/
|Paprika Pork Roast Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||150 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 4 pound boneless rolled Pork Loin Roast
- 1 medium Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Water
How to make Paprika Pork Roast:
- Mix the garlic salt, ginger, pepper and paprika and rub this mixture over the entire roast.
- Top the roast with onion and place it in a roasting pan with the greased side up.
- Pour water into the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees C for 2 ½ hours.
- Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.