Parangikkai Pulikulambu Recipe
Photo Credit: http://solaiachiskitchen.blogspot.in/2012/04/parangikkai-puli-kuzhambu-yellow.html
|Parangikkai Pulikulambu Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Pumpkin
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Cup tamarind paste
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp Jaggery (crushed)
- Turmeric powder (1 pinch)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Parangikkai Pulikulambu:
- Add 1 cup water to the tamarind paste.
- Wash the pumpkin and cut into big pieces.
- Cut onion, tomato and garlic
- Heat the oil.
- Add fennel and fenugreek seeds.
- Add onion, tomato and garlic.
- Saute them well.
- Now add pumpkin pieces and turmeric powder.
- Mix it well.
- Cook it covered for 5 minutes over medium flame.
- Add red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Now pour tamarind paste.
- Add salt and cover it.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Add crushed jaggery as the mixture turns thick.
- Parangikkai Pulikulambu is ready.