Parippu Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4155128&TPN=6
|Parippu Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 250 g Green Grams
- 1 cup Coconut (ground)
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Parippu Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry green grams.
- Pour water to cover the grams. Add salt to taste and simmer. Thereafter, mash and keep aside.
- Grind coconut and cumin seeds into a fine paste.
- Mix it with the mashed grams and cook, stirring continuously, for 5 minutes.
- Fry curry leaves separately in oil and pour over the curry. Stir.
- Serve hot.