Parippu payasam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mareenasrecipecollections.com/parippu-payasam-parippu-pradhaman-mung-recipe
|Parippu payasam Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Bengal gram (Parippu)
- 6 tbsp Ghee
- 4 Green Cardamoms
- 2 cups Milk
- 12 Cashew nuts
- ½ Pinch Edible camphor
How to make Parippu payasam:
- Take pan add Dal roast it until it become brown.
- Wash and soak it for 10 min.Keep it aside.
- Add cardamom , sugar in a mixer and make a powder.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee & fry the cashew nuts to a light brown color.
- Pressure cooks the Dal in one cup water and one cup milk and lightly mash it.
- Boil the remaining milk with the sugar and the cooked Dal.
- Add the ghee and keep moving until it becomes medium thick.
- Garnish with cardamom powder and cashew nuts.