Parmesan Parsley Potatoes Recipe
|Parmesan Parsley Potatoes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 3 large Potatoes
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Dried Parsley (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
How to make Parmesan Parsley Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Peel off the potatoes and cut into around 1 inch slice.
- Put potatoes, cheese, flour, salt & pepper in Ziploc bag and shake it nicely.
- Melt butter in a baking dish. Put the mixed potatoes in the baking dish and bake it for 30 min.
- Stir the potatoes and bake it for another 20-25 min so that it is properly baked.