Parsi Custard with Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucurbita
|Parsi Custard with Pumpkin Seeds Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 pints Milk
- ½ pints Khoya
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 oz Almonds
- 2 oz Pistachios
- 2 oz Pumpkin seeds (blanched)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp ground Cardamoms
- 1/2 tsp ground Nutmeg
- Sugar to taste
How to make Parsi Custard with Pumpkin Seeds:
- Make the paste of almonds and pistachios in a grinder. Mix it with khoya.
- Boil the milk with sugar until it becomes half of real volume. Add khoya-dryfruit mixture into the milk.
- Beat all the eggs and egg yolks and combine into the milk-mixture.
- Mix in the cardamom, nutmeg powder and vanilla essence and transfer it in a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over it and bake until seeds take a brown color.
- Remove from the oven and let it come on room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 1 hr and serve chilled.