Parsi Kavab Recipe
Photo Credit: http://swatisani.net/kitchen/recipe/parsi-mutton-kebabs/
|Parsi Kavab Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ pound Minced Meat (Beef, Turkey, or Chicken)
- 2 medium Onions (chopped finely)
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cm Ginger Root (paste)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 3 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 4 tsp Mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 2-4 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire or Hot Sauce (optional)
- 3 Bread Slices
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ cup dry Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil or Ghee for frying
How to make Parsi Kavab:
- Put the bread slices in water for 10 minutes, remove and squeeze to dry completely.
- Combine the bread with meat, onions, and rest of the ingredients except oil and bread crumbs to make a ball. Divide them into small balls and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil until medium hot in a frying pan and toss in the balls in batches. Fry from all the sides until brown. Lift them out and keep on an absorbing sheet.
- Serve it immediately.