Passion Fruit Sangria Recipe
|Passion Fruit Sangria Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||Nil Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 bottles Dry White Wine
- 3/4 cup Brandy
- 3/4 cup Sugar Syrup
- 3/4 cup Passion Fruit Puree
- 2 cups Fresh Orange Juice
- 3 Oranges (sliced into thin rounds)
- 3 Green Apples (cored and sliced thinly)
- 2 lemons (sliced into thin rounds)
- 1 cup Blackberries (washed and sliced in halves)
How to make Passion Fruit Sangria:
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Serve chilled in a wine glass with pieces of the fruit.