Pasta Carbonara Recipe
|Pasta Carbonara Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound spaghetti
- 6 Strips bacon, diced
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 Cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
How to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat.
- Put the fried bacon on a paper towel. Reserve the drippings.
- Beat the egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of the drippings while whisking the egg constantly.
- Add the Parmesan and drained pasta to the egg yolk mixture.
- Toss to mix.
- Add parsley, bacon, pepper and salt.
- Serve immediately.