Pasta Fruit Salad Recipe
|Pasta Fruit Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Pound rotini pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) Can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) Can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Cup creamy salad dressing
How to make Pasta Fruit Salad:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, oranges, pineapple, green onions, and creamy salad dressing.
- Mix well and chill before serving.
- Pasta Fruit Salad is ready.