Pasta Lasagna Recipe
|Pasta Lasagna Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ pound Penne Pasta
- ½ pound lean ground Beef
- 1 (26 oz) jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta Cheese
- 1½ cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
How to make Pasta Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil pasta in enough salty water, until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
- Stir fry beef in the rendered fat in a non-sticky pan over medium heat.
- Cook until it turns brown and drain off the excess fat.
- Add pasta sauce and remove from heat.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and beaten egg together in a medium bowl.
- Place half of the pasta in a buttered baking dish.
- Spread half of the pasta sauce and half of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the process in the same order with the remaining ingredients.
- Finally, sprinkle remaining mozzarella and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve hot.