Pasta Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/19033/broken+pasta+soup
|Pasta Soup Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup Pasta
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 piece Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Carrot (scraped and chopped)
- 3 sprigs Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Tomato Sauce
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
How to make Pasta Soup:
- Soak the Garbanzo beans in enough water taken in a bowl for overnight.
- Cook it in the morning. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic. Fry till onion turns tender.
- Now add vegetable stock, carrot, parsley leaves and pasta into it.
- Bring soup to a boil, cover, and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and cooked garbanzo beans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer about 4 to 5 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- Serve hot.