Pastrami Sandwich Recipe
|Pastrami Sandwich Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 slices Pumpernickel Bread
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4-5 oz Pastrami (thinly sliced)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Sauerkraut (drained)
- 2 tbsp German-style Mustard
How to make Pastrami Sandwich:
- Heat some butter in a skillet and fry onion for 2-3 minutes, on medium-low heat.
- Rinse the sauerkraut and drain excess water.
- Add to the onion and increase the heat. Fry until they become tender.
- Spread some mustard and sauerkraut-onion mixture on 4 bread slices.
- Place the pastrami over the sauerkraut-onion mixture.
- Cover with cheese slices and remaining bread slices.
- Heat the remaining butter in a frying pan.
- Brown both sides of the sandwiches.
- Serve hot with dill pickles.