Patates Fournou Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ellysaysopa.com/2009/06/18/patates-fournoupatates-psitesgreek-lemon-oregano-roasted-potatoes-whatever-you-call-them-theyre-pretty-much-the-best-thing-ever/
|Patates Fournou Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1½ cups Water
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 2 cubes Chicken Bouillon/ Broth
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- 6 Potatoes (peeled and quartered)
How to make Patates Fournou:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Take a small bowl and combine together olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, bouillon cubes, and black pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a medium baking dish.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover the dish and bake for 1½ to 2 hours, till the potatoes are tender but firm.
- Be sure to turn the potatoes over occasionally.
- Serve hot.