Peach Cobbler Recipe
|Peach Cobbler Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 can Peaches (pitted and sliced)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Milk
How to make Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 inch square pan, cream together sugar and butter.
- Mix in flour and milk until smooth.
- Add peaches and their juice over the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
- Peach Cobbler is ready.