Peanut Apple Salad Recipe
|Peanut Apple Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1 cup Plain or Orange Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 large Red Apples (chopped)
- 1 (11 oz) can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- 2 Celery Ribs (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup Peanuts (dry roasted)
- Lettuce Leaves (for serving)
How to make Peanut Apple Salad:
- Mix together yogurt, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add apples, oranges, celery, carrots and peanuts. Stir well to coat the ingredients evenly.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Transfer the salad into the lettuce-lined bowl and serve.