Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies Recipe
|Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Fruit Preserves (any flavor)
How to make Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine peanut butter, white sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Mix well until blended.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make criss-cross patterns on the cookies using a fork.
- Make a small hole on the op of each cookie with the help of the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Fill the holes with fruit preserves.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool the cookies on the sheets.
- Transfer them to wire racks to allow them cool completely.