Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.stylepresso.com/11-healthy-food-ideas-for-easter-basket/
|Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups rolled Oats
- 1 cup Carrots (grated)
- 1 cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Mix well to cream the ingredients.
- Add egg and milk.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir well.
- Add oats, carrots and chocolate chips. Mix to blend well.
- Drop teaspoons of the batter on cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.