Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
|Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ cups Flour, sift before measuring
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
How to make Peanut Butter Cookie :
- Take a bowl and sift flour, salt, and baking powder together. After sifting set them aside
- Beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl until it gets smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla
- Now you can combine flour mixture with peanut butter mixture
- Scrap the sides of the bowl to ensure batter is well blended
- Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Now, roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place them about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten it in crisscross pattern with a fork.
- Bake until it gets light brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for a minute and change it to the rack to cool completely