Peanut Butter Honey Balls Recipe
|Peanut Butter Honey Balls Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup nonfat dry Milk Powder
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup Walnuts (finely chopped)
How to make Peanut Butter Honey Balls:
- Combine together milk powder, peanut butter, honey and crumbs in a medium bowl. Mix well to blend the ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Roll each ball into the chopped walnuts.
- Refrigerate the balls until served.