Peanut Cilantro Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipetreasure.com/2013/09/peanut-coriander-cilantro-chutney/
|Peanut Cilantro Chutney Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Green Chile Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Cilantro Leaves
- 1½ cups Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup roasted unsalted Peanuts (coarsely chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Peanut Cilantro Chutney:
- Blend together green Chile peppers, cumin seeds, garlic and cilantro leaves in a food processor or blender to form a fine paste.
- Add yoghurt and lemon juice. Blend again for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add peanuts and salt. Stir well.