Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://erecipeguide.com/peanut-curd-chutney
|Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe|
||5.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 tbsp Peanuts (crushed)
- 1 cup Fresh Curd
- 1 Stalk Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Peanut Curd Chutney:
- Beat the yogurt to make it smooth.
- Add chillis, peanut, coriander, sugar and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute curry leaves.
- Add them to curds when they begin to splutter. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture as per requirement.
- Serve the chutney with sabodana wadas.