Peanut Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: https://judyscakesandtreats.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/peanut-rice/
|Peanut Rice Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (uncooked)
- 2¼ cups Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Turmeric (ground)
- ½ cup frozen petite Peas (thawed)
- ½ cup Peanuts (dry roasted)
How to make Peanut Rice:
- Place a large pot on high heat and combine together basmati rice, water, salt and turmeric. Mix gently.
- Boil the mixture and reduce the heat to low. Cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add peas and peanuts to the rice. Stir.
- Serve warm.