Pear And Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
|Pear And Blue Cheese Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 3 Pears (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 Arugula leaves (bunch)
- 1 head Lettuce (torn)
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (minced)
- 3 tbsp Walnuts (roasted and chopped)
How to make Pear And Blue Cheese Salad:
- Divide arugula and lettuce leaves among plates then arrange pears on greens.
- Mix buttermilk, cheese, garlic and pepper.
- Flip and pour over lettuce and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Ready to serve.