Pear Sandwich Recipe
|Pear Sandwich Recipe|
||4.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 Pears (peeled and sliced)
- 8 slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Havarti Cheese
- 3 tbsp Softened Butter
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
How to make Pear Sandwich:
- Combine the blue and the havarti cheeses in small bowl.
- Thinly spread sour cream on one side of each piece of bread.
- Make sandwiches with the sliced pears and cheese mixture.
- Spread softened butter on outsides of sandwiches.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes until bread is browned and crisp and cheese is melted.
- Pear Sandwich is ready.