Peas Pulao Recipe
|Peas Pulao Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (18 votes)|
- 1-1/2 cups Frozen Green Peas
- 6 cups Basmati Rice (cooked)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1-2 Cloves
- 3 Garlic flakes (crushed)
- 1 Small piece of Ginger
- 3 Cardamoms
- 1 inch of Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Peas Pulao:
- Take a non-stick pan with ghee and heat it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir.
- When it turns brownish, add onions, cloves, cardamoms, cinammon and cumin seeds.
- Fry the mixture till the onions turn translucent.
- Mix well after adding peas, coriander leaves, cashewnuts and 1-1/2 tsp salt.
- Cook on medium flame till the peas get cooked.
- Now add cooked rice and heat.
- Peas Pulav is ready to serve.
- Eat it hot with vegetable or a meat dish.