Peas with Prosciutto Recipe
|Peas with Prosciutto Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (fresh or canned)
- 3 lb. Fresh Peas or 3 (10 oz.) pkg. Frozen Peas, thawed
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 med. Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. Prosciutto or 1/4 lb. lean Ham, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Peas with Prosciutto:
- Get the broth to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add peas and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain Peas and heat oil in a small pan.
- Add onion and sauté it over medium heat until it turns yellow.
- Add prosciutto and peas. Again have the mixture sauté over 3-4 minutes.
- Season it with salt and pepper and serve hot.