Pebber Nodder Recipe
|Pebber Nodder Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cardamom (ground)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground, to taste)
How to make Pebber Nodder:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine together butter and sugar in a large bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at a time. Stir after every addition till the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Mix together flour, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture. Mix well until blended.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls.
- Roll each ball into a long rope long enough to roll around your finger.
- Cut the rope into ½-inch pieces and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with the other dough balls.
- Bake the dough bites for 10 minutes till they are lightly browned.
- Remove and cool on the baking sheets for few minutes.
- Thereafter, transfer the bites onto wire racks for complete cooling.