Pecan Tartlets Recipe
|Pecan Tartlets Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pkts of (3ounce) Cream cheese
- 1 Cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Grated lemon peel
- 1/2 Cup pecan halves, finely chopped
How to make Pecan Tartlets:
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put cream cheese, margarine or butter, flour and cinnamon in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
- Shape dough into 36 (1 - inch) balls.
- Press balls on bottom and sides of 36 (1 3/4 - inch) muffin-pan cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, with electric mixer beat brown sugar, eggs, lemon juice and lemon peel until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 min. or until set.
- Remove from oven; cool in pans on wire rack.
- Pecan Tartlets are ready.