Pecan Tassies Recipe
|Pecan Tassies Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 8 ounces Packaged Cream Cheese, softened
- 2.5 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1.5 cups Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1.5 cups Chopped Pecans
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Muffin Cups
How to make Pecan Tassies:
- Using an electric mixer, beat one cup of butter and the cream cheese at medium speed until it turns creamy.
- Continue beating it at low speed while adding flour to the mixture.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place these balls on a baking sheet. Cover the sheet and chill for an hour.
- Place each dough ball into a slightly greased muffin cup and shape it into a shell.
- Mix brown sugar, chopped pecans, eggs, melted butter, salt and the vanilla extract in spoon this mixture into tart shells.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the pecan tassies for 20 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, cool them in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on wire racks for another 20 minutes till they are fully cool.