Photo Credit: http://www.pankajbhadouria.com/recipes/kesar-peda.html
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 500 g dried Fruits (crushed)
- 500 g powdered Sugar
- 2 g Saffron
- 3 tbsp Warm Milk
- 200 g Ghee
How to make Penda:
- Place saffron in a pan and heat. Remove from heat and stir in warm milk.
- Place the dry fruits in the pan and toss on medium flame until light.
- Stir sugar in saffron milk and heat until well-blended and thick.
- When the dry fruits turn off-white in color, add saffron milk and mix thoroughly until mixed properly.
- Stir in ghee and remove from heat.
- Spread the mixture on a plate and form into balls while still warm.
- Press your finger into each ball to flatten and form a penda.
- Allow the pendas to cool and serve.