Pepper Gammon Recipe
|Pepper Gammon Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Gammon Steaks
- 1 cup Pork Stock
- 1 tbsp French Mustard
- 6 tbsp Apple Juice
- 3 tbsp Cooking Apple (cored & chopped)
- Black Pepper (grounded)
How to make Pepper Gammon:
- Sprinkle black pepper on the steaks, rub all over the meat making sure that pepper sticks with the meat. Do this on both sides.
- Shallow fry the steaks in oil for 5 min. set the oven at low heat. Keep the fried steaks in the oven to keep it hot.
- Take out the oil left in the pan leaving a little amount containing pepper discharged from the steaks.
- Take 3 tbsp of apple with little skin & blend it. Mix it with 3 tbsp of apple juice to make an apple puree.
- Put the pork stock in the pan, add mustard, apple puree and cook it until it forms into thick sauce.
- Check the sauce & if required add little pepper, apple puree, stock, mustard to taste.
- Add the steaks to the sauce cook for another 3 - 4 min.
- Serve the steaks hot with rice.